Tuesday, September 16, 2008

About Marni Wasserman



Hi! My name is Marni Wasserman. I am a Graduate of the Institute of Holistic Nutrition in Toronto, with a certificate as a Certified Nutritional Practitioner. I am also a graduate of The Natural Gourmet Culinary Institution in New York City as a certified chef. My focus is stemmed around whole foods. I am dedicated to providing individuals with a balanced lifestyle through natural foods. Using passion and experience, I strive to educate individuals on how everyday eating can be simple and delicious.


Why I created Fully Nourished:

I created Fully Nourished out of pure passion. After completing my holistic nutritional studies, I went straight to New York to continue to learn and pursue my passion of cooking, baking and preparing whole foods. I am now equipped with the proper tools and necessary information to educate people on how to become fully nourished through whole foods. My cooking classes demonstrate to people how to create simple and healthy recipes for everyone with varying health and wellness goals. Whether you want to learn about healthy eating or how to prepare simple whole foods or if you just want whole foods to compliment and overall healthy lifestyle - then I can take you there!


What I am passionate about:
I am completely, wholly and utterly passionate about food. Whole foods that is! I love anything that has to do with nutrition, the body and food preparation. I am also passionate about educating people. I love to show people how they can learn to eat healthy foods at home with simple and effective methods to prepare them. Teaching cooking classes is completely rewarding. I get the chance to meet new people all the time, answer questions and concerns they may have about specific foods or recipes, and the best part is watching people create delicious recipes and enjoying every bite of them!

What do I want to share with my clients:

I want to share my passion and knowledge with them. I believe that with passion everything else will follow. By sharing my knowledge about whole foods and healthy eating, my clients will gain a significant understanding of why I am so keenly interested in this lifestyle and chosen profession.

No comments: