Monday, March 23, 2009

Everybody wants Delicious Knowledge!



This past weekend, I participated in my very first trade show at the Holistic World Expo...and my booth was a hit!
I met so many wonderful people, some of which will be new cooking class participants!
It was so great to be out there in the public, showing my face, my brand and my business to the people in Toronto who didn't know that I existed.

It was also exciting to meet people were interested in the Delicious Knowledge that I had to offer - meaning there was really an active interest in healthy, organic eating! It is refreshing to see that people really do want to take control of their health and well-being and learn how to cook and prepare simple, delicious and balanced meals. I am proud and excited to be that catalyst!

If nothing else, people walked away from my booth this weekend learning at least one thing on a specific ingredient or nutrition related question- which is my ultimate goal and passion in this business joy - to educate anyone and everyone on all things food and nutrition!

So overall the goal of the weekend was to meet new people and that is exactly what I did! I made new friends with other vendors at the show, met wonderful people who attended the show and even more exciting - I have new cooking class participants!
I just wanted to share this wonderful occasion with all of your who read my blog and take interest in what I have to say and what I do.
Please feel free at anytime to share you questions, comments or anything else you would like to say on my blog page - or you can email me at anytime!

Thank You for Your Support!

No comments: